The Liebherr UKes1752 Built-under Drinks Fridge features a digital temperature display, LED lighting, controllable temperature range, and Telescopic rails.
The Liebherr UKes1752 features include:
- The precision electronic control system is equipped with a digital temperature display and provides information on the set values. The door and temperature alarm alerts the user visually and acoustically to any irregularities, e.g. a door that has been left open. The child lock prevents any inadvertent changes to the control panel.
- The innovative LED lighting guarantees the even illumination of the interior without UV exposure. Since minimal heat is generated by the LEDs, wines can be presented bathed in light over a prolonged period of time.
- Constant storage temperatures are required to allow wines to mature to perfection. The ideal temperature for maturing is the same for all wines, whether red or white and lies between +10°C and +12°C. The precision electronic control system combined with state-of-the-art climate technology ensures that the set temperatures in the interior are continuously maintained, even when the ambient temperature is subject to severe fluctuations.
- Environmental odours can affect wines stored for longer periods. In the wine cabinets, perfect air quality is ensured through an easily replaceable FreshAir activated charcoal filter.
- Even slight vibrations can disturb the wine maturing process and prevent the tannins from settling. Specially developed, exceptionally low-vibration compressors in all the wine cabinets mean that the wine is optimally stored.
- Maintaining the proper humidity is an important aspect of the storage of wines. In this way, corks remain supple and do not dry out. Wine should be stored in a horizontal position to keep the corks moist from the inside. With over 50 % air humidity, wine cabinets guarantee the perfect conditions. The air humidity can be controlled as required in the wine storage cabinets by pressing the ventilation button.