When you buy your brand new Home or Domestic Appliance from Dalzells of Markethill we know you’ll want it delivered as quickly as possible. That’s why Dalzells offer a daily delivery service to Belfast and Dublin including FREE delivery across Northern Ireland and counties Louth, Monaghan and Dublin. Here is our renowned 10 Point Delivery Charter to give you peace of mind that you’re in trusted hands when you buy from us. Dalzells Deliver every time.
- Free – Delivery is Free across N.I. and Counties Louth, Monaghan and Dublin
- Area - We deliver to the rest of Ireland and across the UK for a modest charge
- Quick – Your new Appliance will be with you within three working days unless stated otherwise
- Time – Our driver will call you en-route with an estimated time of delivery
- Saturday – We won’t charge you extra for a Saturday delivery
- Collection – Free collection of your old Appliance within N.I. on a like for like basis. Appliance(s) must be disconnected, defrosted (if relevant) and outside.
- Recycling - We’re happy to take away your packaging and recycle provided you have specified this prior to delivery *See Update in Red Below*
- Inspection – We’ll inspect your newly delivered Appliance to make sure it’s okay
- One Delivery - All your Appliances, one delivery, no hassle
- Flexibility – If you have a special request let us know. We’ll do our best to help
**Due to current Govt. guidance in relation to the SAR-COV-2 (COVID-19) Pandemic we are UNABLE to take away your old appliance for Recycling or Disposal - You CAN Avail of a Recycling/Disposal Collection Service from your local Council or at your local Amenity Centre**
Here are some of our customers’ Frequently Asked Questions. Remember also that you can always visit our retail store to get some expert advice, choose your new Appliance and take it home with you there and then.
How much do you charge for delivery outside Northern Ireland?
Delivery is Free throughout Northern Ireland and Counties Dublin, Monaghan, Meath and Louth in the Republic of Ireland. Across the rest of Ireland we deliver by the 'Pallet' for £60.00 - A pallet will typically hold 4 standard sized appliances (Such as a Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwashers and Oven with Hob) with larger appliances such as Range Cookers and American Fridge Freezers requiring a pallet each. Delivery is £100.00 to the UK mainland. For further details and specifics please contact us directly.
I’m in a bit of a jam. Can you deliver my new Appliance sooner than three working days?
Anything is possible. You’re the customer and we never forget that. Just give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
I want to buy online. Can you deliver my new Appliance to another address?
Unfortunately not. For security reasons we only deliver to the cardholder’s address
I need to delay my delivery date. Can this be done?
No problem. You’re the customer. We’ll always take care of it for you if we can.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
Our driver will call you on the day of the delivery and give you an Estimated Time of Arrival. If for some reason you have to disappear we may leave your Appliances in a safe place or with neighbours. If we can't we'll arrange a new time with you but as you will appreciate we may have to apply an additional delivery charge. Our Terms and Conditions will explain how this works. To avoid this cropping up it’s best to leave alternative instructions when you order your new Appliance or give us a call to arrange.
Can I change an arranged date?
Yes, as long as your Appliance hasn’t already been dispatched. We’re pretty quick so please let us know as soon as you can.
How will I know my Appliances are as they should be?
Your appliances are checked three times for their condition, in our warehouse, on loading onto our vehicles and in your home. If you want we'll even take away all the packaging for recycling.
When should I book a plumber or gas engineer to install my new Appliance?
It’s always best to do this once your new Appliance has arrived.
What happens if I cancel my order?
If for some reason you cancel your order your card will be refunded within two working days. It may however, take longer to appear on your statement depending on your card issuer. If your goods have already been dispatched you'll still be charged for the delivery.
If you have any questions that aren’t on this list please just pick up the phone and give us a call. Or pop into our retail store at Markethill. We’ll be happy to help.