The Liebherr WKEgb582 Built-In Wine Cabinet features SoftSystem, Telescopic rails, TipOpen and comes with a single temperature zone. The WKEgb582 can accommodate up to 18 bottles and boasts LED lighting and a pull-out wooden shelf.
The Liebherr WKEgb582 GrandCru features:
- The audible door alarm alerts the user if the door has been open for longer than 60 seconds for safe protection of the food.
- The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance from being inadvertently switched off. A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
- The appliances will fit easily behind the kitchen unit door, so they are ideal for integration into a fitted kitchen, thus creating a uniform look.
- Environmental odours can affect wines stored for longer periods. In the wine cabinets, perfect air quality is ensured through an easily replaceable FreshAir activated charcoal.
- Maintaining the proper humidity is an important aspect of the storage of wines. In this way, corks remain supple and do not dry out.