The Liebherr EWTgb1683 Built-In Wine Cabinet features SoftSystem, Telescopic rails, TipOpen and comes with 2 temperature zones. The EWTgb1683 can accommodate up to 33 bottles and boasts a continuously dimmable LED light and pull-out wooden shelf.
The Liebherr EWTgb1683 Vinidor features:
- The audible door alarm alerts the user if the door has been open for longer than 60 seconds for safe protection of the food.
- The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance from being inadvertently switched off. A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
- The appliances are factory fitted with door hinges on the right. The reversible door hinges permit optimum use of the appliance wherever it is located.
- The unit door and appliance door are firmly interconnected with the unit door being fixed directly onto the appliance door.
- The appliances will fit easily behind the kitchen unit door, so they are ideal for integration into a fitted kitchen, thus creating a uniform look. The technology of the unit door assembly must be observed.Door-on-door system:The unit and appliance doors are firmly fixed to each other, as the unit door is directly attached to the appliance door.Sliding door system:The unit door is directly attached to the kitchen cabinet, and is connected to the appliance door through sliding rails. When opening and closing, the unit door slides along the rails.
- Environmental odours can affect wines stored for longer periods.In the wine cabinets, perfect air quality is ensured through an easily-replaceable FreshAir activated charcoal.