Terms of Trading
Armagh Electrical.com is a trading name of Dalzell’s of Markethill. You should note that customers purchasing from Dalzell’s of Markethill retail premises should refer to the in-store terms of trading which are available upon request in store. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do we shall display said changes clearly on this web page. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Armagh Electrical.com makes products available to you. As a customer you will transact with Dalzell’s of Markethill.
The product prices on this site are all clearly displayed. All displayed prices are inclusive of UK VAT, payable at the rate of that date. The prices displayed for products on this site are not inclusive of delivery charges outside Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland counties of Louth and Monaghan. For these charges please see Delivery. Payment can be made in Euros if you are using our Click and Collect service. Contact us for the exchange rate before you reserve your product. Prices can and do change, but we always endeavour to bring you the best prices as quickly as possible.
In the unlikely event that we’ve missed something and another retailer has a lower price we will endeavour to do something about it. E-mail the following details to email@example.com and we’ll get straight back to you:
- The Manufacturer and Model
- Competitor’s price
- Their delivery charge
- Their website
Online discount vouchers are not under any circumstances valid in our retail premises Dalzell’s of Markethill.
Product Descriptions and Images
The majority of products displayed on this website have a list of their main features and specifications. While every effort is made by us to ensure these details are correct, the very nature of the products means that it is not always possible to list all the specifications provided by the manufacturer. Continual improvements/modifications occur without notice. Where errors are found we will correct them immediately. We therefore advise that you confirm product specifications with the manufacturer’s website or brochure.
Product images used on this website are largely provided by the product’s manufacturer. The images shown are representative of the products but the style and colour may differ from that shown. Shades of colour vary between manufacturers. You should strongly consider this if you are purchasing two appliances that are from differing manufacturers and they are to be situated within sight of each other.
This website is directly linked to our stock management system. This should ensure that no order can be placed were stock is not available. If for some reason beyond our control we’re out of stock of the appliance you’ve ordered we’ll contact you immediately. We may offer you an alternative appliance or provide you with an in-stock date. If this is not satisfactory we’ll refund you as per our Terms and Conditions.
Only when payment for your order has been authorised by your bank or credit card issuer will a contract exist between you and us. We reserve the right at any time up to this point to decline your order without giving a reason. Your authority and confirmation for payment to proceed must be given at the time of placing your order with us. If for some reason we are unable to supply your order then payment will be refunded in full. We endeavour to achieve this within two working days; it may take longer to appear on your statement depending on your card issuer. Refunds can take up to 30 days as per the Distant Selling Directive.
Click and Collect
Our Click and Collect service gives you the flexibility and convenience to reserve products online and collect them within one hour from our warehouse. To use this facility please select the Click and Collect option in the checkout process. You’ll still be required to enter your contact details for our Click and Collect service. This will include your name, address, telephone number and email address. We will reserve your product for 24 hours without requiring a deposit. After this time a 10% deposit will be required to reserve your product for a further 30 days. Full payment must be received within 30 days for your order. If you fail to do this we reserve the right to return the goods to stock for general sale and forfeit your 10% deposit.
* Full payment for goods reserved through our Click and Collect service must be made in store by cash or card (chip and pin).
Orders placed on this website - Armagh Electrical.com will only be made to the cardholder’s address. Our free delivery zone includes Northern Ireland and the counties of Louth and Monaghan in the Republic of Ireland. All deliveries in this zone will be carried out by our own delivery teams; outside of this area it is likely that our couriers will be delivering your goods. We aim to deliver your order anywhere on the island of Ireland within two full working days of receiving your order. If you order items separately on this website you will be charged two delivery charges and it is likely your goods will arrive on different days. There is no additional charge for Saturday deliveries or for a two-man team. Surcharges may apply for special deliveries where there are access restrictions. If you are not at home to accept your goods at the arranged time we reserve the right to charge you for an additional delivery. In the event that you wish to change a delivery date you must contact us immediately. We require two full working days notice to ensure this can be arranged. Outside of this period we reserve the right to charge you for a second delivery.
The main points
- Once the goods have been checked to your satisfaction we require you to sign a delivery note. Failure to sign the delivery note will result in us being unable to complete the delivery.
- If any cosmetic damage is found you are required to note this on the paperwork at the time of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The delivery team will, if you wish, unpack and take with them the appliance’s packaging.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. We should be notified of any special requirements when arranging delivery.
- The delivery service does not include installation of the product.
- We endeavour to meet all delivery bookings but cannot be held responsible for situations beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct goods and number of items delivered.
- Any delivery issues will be resolved by our sales team at the time of delivery while the courier or delivery team are there at the delivery address.
- We always recommend that you only organise the fitting of your goods once they have been delivered and inspected to your satisfaction.
- Failed deliveries will incur an additional delivery charge if you are not present on the agreed delivery date and time.
- Cancellation at the point of delivery will incur a collection charge of £99.00.
As per the Terms and Conditions we are only liable for any foreseeable consequence to either party at the time your order is placed. Our liability does not in any way include or extend to any type of cost, loss, damages or expenses financial or otherwise caused directly or indirectly by any delay whatsoever in the delivery of the ordered goods.
Age of Consent
When placing an order or reserving a product on this website you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or older and that the person accepting the delivery also fits this criteria. All deliveries require a signature. If we become aware that you are not entitled to purchase these goods or under the age of 18 we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately, without notice, and we will not be under obligation to complete the order.
When placing your order please provide details of any special instructions or circumstances you may have which could affect the delivery of your goods. For example a third floor flat.
All goods for Collection and Recycling (see below for details) must be fully disconnected from all your utilities, free of water, emptied, defrosted and externally clean in advance of our arrival.
On receiving your delivery please inspect the goods for damage and notify Armagh Electrical.com within two days of the date of delivery.
Within Northern Ireland we offer a collection and recycling service. You must state your requirement for this service at the time of ordering. This service is provided on a like-for-like basis.
All goods for collection and recycling must be fully disconnected from all your utilities, free of water, emptied, defrosted and externally clean in advance of our arrival.
*Goods for collection and recycling are deemed to have no monetary value.
You may at any time cancel your order. We ask that you advise us of any such decision within two full working days of your arranged delivery date so that we can refund you the full transaction. If two full working days is not provided we will not refund the delivery charges for your goods.
As described in the distant sellers act you have the right to return your order for refund within seven days of the date of delivery. We reserve the right to charge you for the collection of goods during this period and any damage to the goods that has occurred during your possession. For further information and charges please see our Returns section. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Non Faulty Goods
If you wish to return your goods to us we reserve the right to charge you £99.99 for their collection and return to us.
If for any reason you need to return an item within seven working days from the date of your delivery, please call our sales team and advise us what product and for what reason you need to make a return. We will then arrange for the goods to be collected by one of our delivery teams or our courier within seven working days. The charge for collecting and returning your goods to us is £99.99.
This reflects our actual costs to fulfil this process. As described in the distant sellers act you as the customer have a duty of care for the products while they are in your possession. If products are damaged or used by you and then returned, a charge will be made to return the product to its original condition. If this is found to be uneconomical by an engineer no refund will be made to you. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If having received and installed your goods you discover a fault with the product we ask that you follow the following steps to help resolve the matter promptly.
We ask that you contact us in writing (email or post) and telephone us providing your invoice number and details of the product’s fault within seven days of discovering the fault.
We will then liaise with you to arrange for the manufacturer’s engineer to visit you in your home to inspect the product. The engineer will then decide whether to repair or replace the product. The manufacturer may refuse to repair the product if you continue to use the product without their express permission after reporting of the product’s fault.
In the event of any customer service issue please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our sales team on +44 (0) 28 37 551260 and we’ll be happy to help.
We only accept orders from browsers that allow communication from Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This means it’s impossible for you to make an insecure transaction on our website. Our encryption SSL software is managed by Paypoint.net.
Online we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa debit, Maestro and Delta. You can of course pay by phone using the same methods or alternatively you can pay by post using a cheque, though this will take longer to authorise. We will only take payment for out of stock products if you’re happy to proceed with the order and agree to wait for your products to come into stock.
* We only deliver to the card holder’s address if you’re paying by phone or cheque.
* Click and Collect customers may pay a deposit by phone to reserve their product for a longer period (see Click and Collect) but the balance must be paid in store by cash or card as a chip and pin transaction.
All customers who place an order on this website will be provided with a receipt by email. If you don’t receive or have lost this please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide a replacement. Please contact us immediately if you believe your receipt to be incorrect.
Limitation of Liability
- This website – Armagh Electrical.com – is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No warranty is given in relation to the website, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, security, usability, compatibility, accuracy or any other implied warranty arising through dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that this website – Armagh Electrical.com – will meet your specific requirements or will be timely, free of errors, uninterrupted or that defections in software, code or text will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other malicious software.
- We are not liable in contract, negligence, and tort, for pre-contract or other representations (apart from fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the use of this website, Armagh Electrical.com. Also the supply of goods or for any consequential or economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or for special or indirect losses. The absolute limit of our liability when in breach of contract for the supply of goods is limited in liability to the purchased price of the goods.
- Nothing within these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
Armagh Electrical.com and our suppliers make no warranty about the completeness, accuracy or suitability for any purpose of the information and images contained in this website.
All brands, manufacturers, product and range names and titles used in this website are registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. Any use could constitute an infringement of the holders’ legal rights.
If you have a sales or customer care enquiry please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 28 37 551260 between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Wednesdays 9am to 1pm and Thursdays 9am to 8pm.
Or by post at this address:
Dalzell’s of Markethill
66-68 Main Street
The Armagh Electrical.com website is owned and operated by Dalzell’s of Markethill. Its contents, names, copyrights, trademarks, code, intellectual property and all other aspects is in their ownership.
Reproduction of any aspect of this site is only allowed for personnel. Any company or commercial organisation that without our express and written permission replicates any aspect of Armagh Electrical.com will face immediate ranging action and will reported for spamming to search engines.
You are not permitted to link to or prevent others from visiting Armagh Electrical.com without the express and written permission of Dalzell’s of Markethill.
If you wish to link to us or seek permission to replicate limited aspects of this site your first point of contact is firstname.lastname@example.org